(Please only show a top level print screen for this section. You dont have to provide a detail or screen shots of each of the tabs. Just a few lines explaining what those options can do)
On Calendar Option section, we have the following options tabs:
- General Options
- Month View Options Event Options
- Ticket Options
- Navigational / Export Links
General Options Tab
This option is where you can choose a notification style you’d like to display with your calendar, and an image placeholder for events that has no featured image on their setting.
Month View Options Tab
Month View Options has the following settings:
- Enable/Disable “Hide Weekends” to show/hide Saturdays & Sundays on Month view calendar
- Enable/Disable “Hide Past Events” to show/hide past events listings on Month view calendar
- Thumbnail Orientation is where you can display a thumbnail of the event’s featured image along with the title & where to place them
- Thumbnail Size. If you decided to display a thumbnail, you can also choose the size of the thumbnail on this setting
- Thumbnail Quantity is where you decide how many thumbnails per day you’d like to be displayed on the Month view calendar.
Event Options tab
This option is where you can set the following:
- Set the default start/end time the majority of your events
- Set the week view start/end time on the week view grid
- Set a color style for difficulty rating graph
- Configure public attendee list with the following:
- Hide the attendee list notice on single view page
- Display the purchaser’s First Name under the avatar
- Display a circular avatar instead of square
- Set an avatar image for attendee list
- Set attendee list avatar opcaity
Move Ticket Form is where you can choose to display the ticket form on the single event page.
Move Who’s Attending List is where you can choose to display the who’s attending list on the singe event page
Display Title in Cart Next to Ticket, selecting it will display the title of the event in the cart next to the ticket.
Always Show Number of Tickets will simply display the ticket they have on hand for an event.
Limit RSVP Tickets will limit RSVP tickets to one per order
Few Spots Remaining Notification is where you can choose to let the customers know when there is a limited amount of tickets left for the event.
Navigational / Export Links
Calendar Export allows you to choose to disable exporting events to a personal calendar such as Google and iCal.
Previous/Next Links allows you to disable the previous/next navigational links of your events on the single event and all views.
Design Gallery Options
On this option, you can choose the design you would like to use to represent your Design gallery albums, and choose the text & background color for image overlays.
- Layout Builder
- This section will let enable “Layout Builder” on events and legal pages.
- This option will let you use a custom preloader, where to use them, and the preloader image.
We have two settings on this tab and those are Empty Cart Redirect and Cart Thumbnail Size.
- Empty Cart Redirect will let you decide where to send back the customer when they decided to click the “Return” button from their cart before checkout. You can choose one of the following where to send them back:
- Return to shop page
- Return to events
- Return to home
- Cart Thumbnail Size is where you can choose the display the size of product thumbnail on their cart page with the following sizes:
On this tab is where you can choose an image to replace the image of some products that has no featured image.
Social Rewards is where you can enable social rewards to be used on events & on products.